Monday, November 14, 2011

Update on My Neighbor Who Used Herbalife

Quite a long time ago I posted about my neighbor who achieved really wonderful results using Herbalife. She lost a lot of weight and looked great so I shared that story on the blog here.

Of course time goes by and I forgot I even made this blog. But I was just thinking about it today and decided to come by and update because I still think it is such a great product.

My neighbor still looks great! And she attributes it all to Herbalife. She said it was the only thing that worked for her, and she had tried quite a few things over the years. Now she has quit smoking, is exercising a reasonable amount, and has maintained the weight loss that Herbalife helped her achieve.

So if anyone needs to lose weight and you've tried everything and nothing seems to work, just give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment