Thursday, August 13, 2009

Herbalife Reviews - Read an Honest Herbalife Review Here

Hey there,

If you are reading this, you are probably one of many who is looking for honest and real Herbalife reviews. Sometimes it seems like they are hard to find, but this is one because I am going to simply tell you about a true story and Herbalife review.

This is how I found out about Herbalife, and I just wanted to share it with everyone in case there are others who might benefit.

What happened was that I had a friend and neighbor who was extremely unhealthy. She used to smoke, spend all day out in the sun, and generally led a pretty unhealthy lifestyle, although she was not really what I would call overweight (not super skinny but not really fat either). Then she decided to become more healthy and she kicked the smoking habit, but guess what happened then? You guessed, right? She gained a bunch of weight. I mean a lot of weight.

I would see her out walking around and I was shocked at how much weight she had gained really. But since I really hate the cigarette habit, I was pretty happy for her to be able to quit, so I figured well, gaining weight is probably going to be the lesser of the two evils.

But you are reading this for Herbalife reviews, so let's get on shall we?

Then one day they were having a little get-together for some holiday or other and they invited me to stop by so I walked on over. I have to say I was totally shocked by the appearance of my neighbor. Lisa was skinny! I mean, she looked absolutely wonderful. I was so surprised I immediately blurted out , "How in the world did you lose all that weight?!" I thought maybe she had taken up smoking again, but in all honesty she had never looked that good even before she quit.

So Lisa's answer was that no, she had not done anything different except that she had started using Herbalife. I was stunned that she had not been on some strict exercise regimen running miles and miles a day to get in such good shape, but she assured me that no, all she had done was start on Herbalife.

So what did I do? I ran into my house (when I left her party) and started looking at information on Herbalife and of course, looking for Herbalife reviews. I found that there are a lot of similar stories from others who have had great success with this weight loss product. Also, this is not one of those products that just showed up overnight, this is actually a product that does what it claims to do. It's not magic, nothing really is, but it's very close to it in my opinion!

Please note, when you set out to look for herbalife reviews online you are going to find a lot of stuff about people who sell the product, and that's one reason I wanted to write this review. I want people who are looking for herbalife review to be able to find such a thing and not get bogged down with a bunch of marketing stuff. I am not selling Herbalife, just wanted to share my story .

Best,
S Daniels

14 comments:

  1. Thanks S. Daniels. It's really good to hear. I'm on the Herbalife now. I have lost 7 pounds so far - I have been on Herbalife for 4 weeks. I feel great! I would like to lose about 25 pounds in total and keep it off! I haven't told anyone what I'm doing because I would like people to see results first and then I will let them know what I have been doing. Having said that, if it works and I keep it off, I will definitely think about becoming a distributor - at least for myself to get the discounts. I have a full time job and will continue working.

    Thanks again for sharing the story considering you are not a Herbalife Distributor!

    Cheers,

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie!

      Its almost 2 years since you have written this reply. I am thinking of joining herbalife now, and i have a good 30 kilos to lose! So was just wondering how it went for the long run for u.. Did u lose ur 25 pounds..? Plz do share. :)

      Delete
  2. When it's your first time buying Herbalife, to try it, what exactly should be ordered. I don't know where to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    HerbaLife, from my experience, works real good in the first 2-3 months, but I don't think it's a long-term solution, as I found out. Here is my complete review on it:

    http://www.squidoo.com/my-herbalife-diet-review

    But, if you need to loose some lbs real quick, then it may be what you are looking for. If you think about it, a long-term solution to weight management should not include pills, shakes, and supplements. Maybe we need to start eating right and making it a life style, just my 2 cents. Thanks for a great review Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crock of shit! I have a neighbor who got into this Herbalife thing and its like a religion...His whole life has become Herbalife...
    I'm wondering what herb he smoked in his life that it lead to this.
    The other 'comments" on here were posted by other Herbalife cultists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYCMAN2MANLOVE You Are So Right I'm Like WTF These People Live Eat And Sleep It... They Are Hooked I Say..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Herbalife really a business opportunity or is it a brain washing cult?
    Good nutrition is an important part of any weight loss strategy but there are other brands that produce the same outcome at a much cheaper price.

    Would you buy the product if there was no business opportunity attached?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The product has changed my life. I haven't lost much weight but my overall health has improved so much I can hardly believe it. My friend's brother, whom I see often, lost 50 lbs in the first three months. He also combined it with rigorous exercise. It's not a panacea, it's not a miracle cure. It's part of a healthy choice in putting quality vitamins and nutrients into one's body. I also became a distributor so I could reduce my costs - no cult behaviour here. I actually don't even sell it to anyone else. I just want the discounted prices. Don't even hear from my 'upline'. Each person's experience is different. Why knock it when so many have had great results?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am using herbalife ..its rocking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi just like to let you guys know I was on herbal life 2years ago it actually works you get all the nutrients I use to have 2shakes aday
    I lost 2stones everyone could notice the difference and it gave me more confidence each week when I weighed my self always havw atleast one container in stock so when I really indulge I know it will take me a few weeks to get back to where I was

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can i advertise myself on internet as superviser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, lost 4 kilos after taking herbalife shake (once a day) for 2 months now. I am now a registered distributor, but do so because I want to have discounts on the product. it's important that you be able to meet a good herbalife wellnness coach, who will not focus on selling the product alone, but will also orient you on how eat and live healthy. Aside from losing weight, I am now into healthy/ wise eating because of the orientations conducted for us. Try the product, but please just don't purchase it but look for a wellness coach who will walk you into their weight loss program.

    ReplyDelete
  12. DSB:

    I agree... It only worked for me and my family for the first 2-3 months for weight loss.

    For nutrition wise, it didn't help us much. We only realized recently after going for more detailed tests

    My dad and partner's visceral fat level has increased after niteworks, my cholesterol is still the same and we have taken it everyday rigorously!

    ReplyDelete
  13. After reading all the comments above im in real dilemma coz i started taking herbalife and after 15 days that is today i noticed that i had just lost 800 gms that really discouraging so my parents are advicing to leave it after this month.

    ReplyDelete